RAISE FUNDS FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHARITY AT THE SUBARU ELEPHANT ROCK!
Last chance to get your teams together the Subaru Love Promise Challenge. You can support your favorite charity by organizing a team of cyclists to ride the 2017 Subaru Elephant Rock. Subaru of America and the Subaru Elephant Rock will do our part by contributing to your organization as well. New this year, the Subaru Elephant Rock will give back 15% of each registration back to your charity/organization. In addition, the non-profit organization that has the most riders and the non-profit organization that raises the most money will both be awarded $2,500. The Subaru Elephant Rock has helped organizations like yours raise hundreds of thousands of dollars each year.
Here is how you register your team/organization for the challenge?
- Have your team captain contact The Subaru Elephant Rock – Email us here ( Tell us how many you think you will have on your team)
- Next decide how your team wants to register? 1. Register all at ounce with our paper registration forms OR 2) Have your team be included on our online registration process. If you want to have team members register online and create their own fundraising platform – have your team captain will register your non-profit team with Crowdrise (our new charity fundraising platform) We do this, so you can be included in the registration process.
- Ounce you register with Crowdrise, The Elephant Rock can add your team to the registration platform.
- Then it becomes viral – register for the event and have your team members go out and raise funds. Last day to register online is May 30th at midnight.
- We will announce the winner after the event and notify the groups that have won. Please note, A non-profit group can NOT win both categories, the next organization in line will be the winner. Good luck and help make this a better world. Donate, share, volunteer, share the love!