PUTTING THE ROCK BACK IN EROCK
We are excited to share the following additions/improvements:
- Lunch by Biju’s Little Curry Shop, Park Burger, Birdcall and Flying Horse Catering.
- A two-day consumer show with a number of ancillary events to include a Bike Rodeo, Learn to Ride Clinics, BMX areal demonstrations, live music and more.
- Renovated Kids Zone – with new activities, event T’s to paint, strider course, bouncy house and a bike-in movie/parade
- Indoor camping – first come first served
- Skratch Labs – providing a healthy and all natural sport drink
- Pikes Peak Brewing Company – a local favorite whose top-selling beer is appropriately named Elephant Rock!
Whether you are riding or just watching the fun, explore the Primal Colorado Bike Expo @ E-Rock, where you’ll learn more about the sport of cycling from industry leaders – retailers, manufacturers, nonprofits, advocacy groups, clubs and more. The two-day festival and consumer show will also include BMX flatland and aerial stunts, a kid zone, bike rodeo (free), learn to ride clinics (free), demos, fashion show, live music, beer garden, food trucks and more! Join us as we Party at the Rock both Saturday, June 2nd and Sunday, June 3rd.
EVENTS / RESOURCES
Register for 12 hours of racing bliss on the playful and flowy trails of Philip S. Miller Park. Ride solo or compete as a team for a memorable day of singletrack, cameraderie and laughs. With new prize categories, demos, award-winning barbecue and live music, it’s the place to be! New in 2018 is the Iron Tusk Award; race on June 2nd and complete the Elephant Rock Century on June 3rd…all for the IRON TUSK. Ready to commit to this epic challenge? Email us to receive a $10-off coupon for both registrations.
Nestled in the heart of the Plum Creek Valley and surrounded by stunning views of the Rocky Mountains, Castle Rock is one of the fastest growing communities in Colorado. Home to 50 miles of trails, a new regional park, a charming downtown and a number of outlets and boutiques, there’s a lot to explore – both new and old.