RIDE THE ROCK
The Subaru Elephant Rock Cycling Festival is the unofficial start to the Colorado cycling season on Sunday June 5, 2016. You will not want to miss the excitement and camaraderie of the 29th annual pilgrimage to Castle Rock for the Rocky Mountain region’s premier cycling festival, a Rocky Mountain tradition.
KICK OFF THE SEASON
The Subaru Elephant Rock road courses have developed a reputation for being both scenic and challenging. The five courses offer fantastic variety. They include 100, 62, and 40-mile road courses, 27-mile gravel grinder course, and the perfect family ride with the 8-mile course. Oh and our kids race at the event is also a fun way to kick off the summer cycling season.
WHAT COURSE WILL YOU RIDE?
Included with your Registration
In addition to a great experience riding some of Colorado’s most scenic miles, each participant will receive:
• refreshments and support throughout each of the rides
• a ticket to the post-ride Italian picnic
• a specially designed 2016 Subaru Elephant Rock T-shirt
• virtual goodies from our many sponsors
• a chance to win dozens of valuable prizes
• custom bike number for the ride and wristband for lunch expo
Before you Register, please consider:
- You MUST be 15 years of age to ride in the 100 and 62 mile courses
- To be considered a child you must be 14 and under the day of the event, for 40, and 27 Gravel courses.
- For the 8 mile family ride, all ages are welcome! (kids in burleys can ride free, if you do want a lunch or t-shirt included with the registration)
- Tandems are allowed on all courses, but each Rider on the tandem bicycle must register separately.
- All riders will receive a bike number and wristbands. You must wear your event wristband at all times. Your wristband will give you access to the courses and refreshments at the aid stations as well as act as your ticket to the Italian lunch and prize drawings at the post party.
- Your bike number should be attached to the top tube of your bike. Colorado State Patrol has the authority to remove anyone without a bike number off the course you could face potential criminal charges.
- You must wear your helmet at all times while riding. Protect your rock!
Century &Metric Century Adult - Over 15 years old
$85Through June 1
DAY OF RIDE – $90
40 & 27-Mile Adult
$65Through June 1
DAY OF RIDE – $70
40 & 27-Mile Child
$50Through June 1
DAY OF RIDE – $55
8-Mile Family Ride
$25THROUGH JUNE 5