REGISTER TO RIDE
The Subaru Elephant Rock Cycling Festival is the unofficial start to the Colorado cycling season. You will not want to miss the excitement and camaraderie of the 29th annual pilgrimage to Castle Rock for the Rocky Mountain region’s premier cycling festival, a Rocky Mountain tradition.
Included with your Registration
In addition to a great experience riding some of Colorado’s most scenic miles, each participant will receive:
• refreshments and support throughout each of the rides
• a ticket to the post-ride Italian picnic
• a specially designed 2016 Subaru Elephant Rock T-shirt
• virtual goodies from our many sponsors
• a chance to win dozens of valuable prizes
• custom bike number for the ride and wristband for lunch expo
Before you Register, please consider:
- You MUST be 15 years of age to ride in the 100 and 62 mile courses
- To be considered a child you must be 14 and under the day of the event, for 40, and 27 Gravel courses.
- For the 8 mile family ride, all ages are welcome! KIDS 6 & UNDER ARE FREE
- Tandems are allowed on all courses, but each Rider on the tandem bicycle must register separately.
- All riders will receive a bike number and wristbands. You must wear your event wristband at all times. Your wristband will give you access to the courses and refreshments at the aid stations as well as act as your ticket to the Italian lunch and prize drawings at the post party.
- Your bike number should be attached to the top tube of your bike. Colorado State Patrol has the authority to remove anyone without a bike number off the course you could face potential criminal charges.
- You must wear your helmet at all times while riding. Protect your rock!
Mail in Registration
DEADLINE TO REGISTER BY MAIL:
Postmarked by May 6 (must be in our hands by May 9th)
Before May 18 – choose any participating bike shop to pick up your packets between May 24 and June 1.
View All Participating Shops
If you sent in your registration through the mail to confirm your registration. Check back in the spring for a link.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER ONLINE:
Tuesday, June 1 @ 11:59 p.m. MST
Packet Pickup Deadlines:
Register by May 17 – choose any participating bike shop to pick up your packets between May 24 and June 1
Starting May 18 – You can ONLY pick up your rider number at the Douglas County Fairgrounds on Saturday, June 4 or Sunday June 5.
View All Participating Shops
Century &Metric Century Adult - Over 15 years old
40 & 27-Mile Adult
40 & 27-Mile Child
Ride day Registration
Ride-day registration will be held at the Events Center at The Douglas County Fairgrounds at the following times:
Saturday June 4 from 4-8pm
Sunday June 5 from 5:30am to 9am
The Subaru Elephant Rock will enforce a registration cap on each individual course rather than a overall participant cap. Registrations will not be accepted once the caps are met. Please register early!
In true cycling tradition, the Subaru Elephant Rock will take place regardless of weather; therefore NO refunds will be provided.