REGISTER TO RIDE
The Subaru Elephant Rock Cycling Festival is the unofficial start to the Colorado cycling season. You will not want to miss the excitement and camaraderie of the 28th annual pilgrimage to Castle Rock for the Rocky Mountain region’s premier cycling festival, a Rocky Mountain tradition.
Included with your Registration
In addition to a great experience riding some of Colorado’s most scenic miles, each participant will receive:
• refreshments and support throughout each of the rides
• a ticket to the post-ride Italian picnic
• a specially designed 2015 Subaru Elephant Rock T-shirt
• virtual goodies from our many sponsors
• a chance to win dozens of valuable prizes
• custom bike number for the ride and wristband for lunch expo
Before you Register, please consider:
- You MUST be 15 years of age to ride in the 100 and 62 mile courses
- To be considered a child you must be 14 and under the day of the event, for 40, and 27 Gravel courses.
- For the 8 mile family ride, all ages are welcome!
- Tandems are allowed on all courses, but each Rider on the tandem bicycle must register separately.
- All riders will receive a bike number and wristbands. You must wear your event wristband at all times. Your wristband will give you access to the courses and refreshments at the aid stations as well as act as your ticket to the Italian lunch and prize drawings at the post party.
- Your bike number should be attached to the top tube of your bike. Colorado State Patrol has the authority to remove anyone without a bike number off the course you could face potential criminal charges.
- You must wear your helmet at all times while riding. Protect your rock!
Mail in Registration
DEADLINE TO REGISTER BY MAIL:
Postmarked by Tuesday, May 15, 2015 (must be in our hands by May 20th)
Before May 15 - choose any participating bike shop to pick up your packets between May 26 and June 3.
View All Participating Shops
DEADLINE TO REGISTER ONLINE:
Wednesday, June 3 @ 11:59 p.m. MST
Before May 20 - choose any participating bike shop to pick up your packets between May 26 and June 3
After May 20 – Douglas County Fairgrounds on Saturday, June 6 or Sunday June 7.
View All Participating Shops
Century & Metric Century Adult - Over 15 years old
40 & 27-Mile Adult
40 & 27-Mile Child
8-Mile Family Ride
FREERaces are during Expo at 1pm See you there!
Ride day Registration
Ride-day registration will be held at the Events Center at The Douglas County Fairgrounds at the following times:
Saturday June 6 from 4-8pm
Sunday June 7 from 5:30am to 9am
Download the PDF and by-pass the lines at Registration.
The Subaru Elephant Rock will enforce a registration cap on each individual course rather than a overall participant cap. Registrations will not be accepted once the caps are met. Please register early!
In true cycling tradition, the Subaru Elephant Rock will take place regardless of weather; therefore NO refunds will be provided.